This range includes the original Odyssey batteries which feature the instantly identiﬁ able and very sturdy full metal jacket and brass terminals, along with a number of new non-metal jacketed additions to the line-up. These combine to vastly extend ﬁ tment options for world carpark. Smaller variants and perfect for SLI service in Race Cars and Performance Cars, while the larger case types are ideal for dual purpose use in 4WDs, Hot Rods, Modiﬁ ed Cars, Emergency vehicles, Trucks, Tractors and Marine applications.
Odyssey batteries are manufactured by Enersys, a world leader in lead acid battery technology, and feature superior ﬂ at plates constructed from super efﬁ cient 99.99% pure lead. These batteries are purpose built to excel in the most demanding starting and dual purpose applications and meet or exceed military grade speciﬁ cations, offering maximum vibration resistance, exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse and outstanding CCA and Ah ratings for their cubic capacity.
The Powersports range makes Odyssey’s famous performance and quality available to the small engine starting market. Odyssey’s leading technology and power density is perfectly suited for applications where space and weight are at an absolute premium and durability in harsh conditions is paramount. This range feature the smaller insert and bolt-thru designs native to the Motorcycle, Jet Ski, Snowmobile, Quad Bike and other small engine markets and offer exceptional tolerance to vibrations and mechanical abuse. Due to their sealed design, Odyssey batteries provide amazing safety and mounting ﬂ exibility, being able to be installed in any orientation except inverted.
• With an eight to twelve year design life (ﬂ oat) and a three to ten year service life, Odyssey saves you time and money because you do not have to replace the battery as often.
• The 5 second cranking power of Odyssey batteries is double to triple that of equally sized conventional batteries, and with simple constant voltage charging there is no limitation on the inrush current, providing faster charge recovery.
• The Odyssey battery may be installed on its sides at any angle without sacriﬁcing any performance attributes. There is no fear of any acid spillage as Odyssey recycles the internal gas during operation or charging.
• Odyssey batteries are of military grade and have endured rigorous tests that demonstrate their overall ruggedness and exceptional tolerance of mechanical abuse.
• Odyssey batteries are shipped fully charged. If Odyssey’s voltage is 12.65V or greater simply install the battery in your vehicle and you are ready to go!
• Owing to the drycell design, the Odyssey battery is non-spillable, so it may be shipped worry-free by Express Freight Service or by Air.
• Unlike conventional batteries that need to be recharged every six to twelve weeks, the Odyssey battery can be stored for up to 2 years at 25-degrees. Simply recharge and Odyssey is returned to full power.
• Should Odyssey become deeply discharged, simply recharge following instructions in the Odyssey Owner’s Manual.